Leather-Lined River Grain Goatskin Style
This is where you can choose the specifications for your own custom leather-lined Bible. This special style is our most flexible cover, with a handsome look and texture. For information about how we developed this style, see our article.
- The outer leather is our special River Grain goatskin.
- It is lined on the inside with soft, smooth genuine lambskin.
- The spine imprinting will say simply “Holy Bible” (or a short alternate title, such as “Santa Biblia”), in gold or silver to match the page edge gilding.
- We can also add the version abbreviation to the spine. This will give the Bible a clean look.
- At the bottom, the Bible will be blind-stamped with simply “Leonard’s” so you’ll remember where your Bible’s great cover came from, or we can use our Leonard’s logo stamp.
- The only customization options for this style are the ones listed.
- We use only the River Grain goatskin and the lambskin. Our other goatskins are not interchangeable with it.
- We do not use customers’ leathers for this style.
- We do not imprint the front or back covers of the Bible because it could affect the lambskin on the other side.
- But we can leave off imprinting, change the number of ribbons, or leave off our name / logo if requested.