How to Order
First, do look around and see what we have to offer. Our website and Facebook page have lots of pictures to get you started.
Step One — Getting a Price Quote
A price list for our various leather options for Bible rebinding is available here, and you can use it to compare prices as you browse our Bible rebinding categories.
Most book and Bible rebinding jobs come complete with:
- a new ribbon marker
- leatherette end pages
- raised ribs on the spine
- “Holy Bible” or simple author / title imprinting on the spine or the face of the book.
***NOTE: Before and after pictures are not included. That would be an additional cost.
We also have a series of specialty rebinding styles available. See them described here. There are links to the special price lists on these pages.
See our Ball Park page for more examples of our pricing, including antique and other books, family Bibles, and simple repairs.
For quick reference:
- Our minimum basic repair charge is $30.00 plus return shipping. This usually would cover minor page repairs or a simple ribbon replacement when more extensive work is not needed.
- Binding cord insertion, to shore up broken sewing or reinforce glued bindings before we apply a new cover, is $30.00.
- Additional imprinting is $15 per short line or title.
- Note pages (a set of 4 in the front and / or the back) can be inserted during the binding process for an additional $8.00 for each location.
- Additional ribbon markers can be added at $1 each.
- Archival pockets are $15.00 each.
- Return shipping and handling charges are extra and the cost depends on where you live and the shipping speed. We only ship by U.S. Mail.
If you still need a price quote for your particular job, you can write us or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the size of the book (length, width, and thickness) and a detailed description of its condition.
Or use our convenient bookbinding quote form to send us an e-mail and even attach a picture.
Or give us a call at (574) 652-2151.
Step Two — Shipping us a book or Bible.
(Click here for shipping information.)
Step Three — The Estimate.
When your book or Bible arrives, we’ll send you an official estimate to make sure we’re all on the same page.
When you’ve okayed the estimate, we’ll put the project on the schedule.
It will need to wait in line for a bit, but we’re reasonable. Bibles have priority. Pastors’ and missionaries’ Bibles have even more of a priority, unless it’s for a hand-dyed leather, a specialty style, or a special-order leather.
Step Four — Payment.
Yes, this is step four! We are happy to begin work on your project with no up-front payment in most cases, unless it involves leathers that must be special ordered.
The normal time sequence is that we would contact you, generally by e-mail, a day of two before anticipating being ready to ship. We would make payment arrangements then, to give your payment time for processing.
If you need to send a payment in the mail, just let us know.
Methods of payment: For your convenience, we accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, and checks or money orders drawn on a U.S. bank. If you live close enough and can stop by, we even accept cash!
Here’s how to get to our payment page.
Step Five — We send your book or Bible back to you for you to enjoy it,
and you smile!